1. Identification of the holder
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. domiciled at C/ OSONA, 1 – 08192 SANT QUIRZE DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA) C.I.F. (Tax ID) A08937435, duly entered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, VOLUME: 6,076, in BOOK: 5,368, SECTION: 2, SHEET: 41, PAGE: 71,137, ENTRY: 1, is the owner of the following websites: www.educaborras.com , www.puzzlepassion.com , www.magiaborras.com , www.educapersonalizados.com , www.losanimalistos.com and some generic and regional variations it also owns.
2. Data protection
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U., is responsible for processing Users personal data provided and hereby informs you that this information shall be processed in accordance with what is set out in current regulations on personal data protection and in compliance with current information society regulations, whereby the following processing information is provided:
Processing purpose: maintaining a commercial relationship with Users. The planned operations to undertake the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communication, as long as this is authorised beforehand, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other current or future electronic or physical media that enables commercial communication to be sent. These communications shall be made by EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. and be related to its products and services or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this instance, third parties shall never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out statistical analyses.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of order placed by users through any of the contact methods available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
- In the event that your CV is sent to the company electronically and/or over a web form, your information shall be treated confidentially for the sole purpose of processing your application. Where there is any change to your information, we kindly ask you to notify us in writing as soon as possible in order to keep your information duly up-to-date.
Data preservation criteria: the data shall be kept while there is a mutual interest in doing so to maintain the purpose of the processing and where this is no longer necessary for said purpose, they shall be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the information is anonymised or completely destroyed.
Data recipients: The data shall not be sent to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Data transfer to group companies: In accordance with current legislation, EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. informs and requests express consent for your data to be transferred to group companies in order to send commercial communications. User data may also be communicated to group companies for internal administrative purposes and/or website maintenance management.
International Transfers: International data transfers to third-party countries outside the European Union are not made.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, transfer and cancellation of your data and limitation and opposition of its processing.
- Right to make a complaint to a supervisory body if you deem that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
- You may withdraw consent at any time to receiving commercial communications, sending your request to the e-mail: email@example.com.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C/ OSONA, 1 – 08192 SANT QUIRZE DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering details into the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or filled-in on downloaded forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are required to deal with their order by the service provider, with the entering of information in the other fields being voluntary. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. are truthful and they are responsible for notifying of any change thereto.
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data shall in no way be transferred to third parties and that where any type of personal data transfer occurs, express, informed and unequivocal consent from the Users shall be requested. All information requested over the website is obligatory as it is necessary to provide optimum service to Users. Where not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided completely suit your requirements.
3. Security measures
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. is complying with current legislation on data protection and states that the data are processed legally, faithfully and transparently with regard to the interested party and suitably, relevantly and limited to what is required with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. guarantees that it has implemented suitable technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in current data protection regulations to protect the rights and liberties of Users and has sent the suitable information on how to exercise them.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other necessary elements for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are owned by EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. or, where applicable, it has express permission or authorisation from the authors. All the content on the website is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, and is entered in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they are meant, total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and marketing requires in all instances prior written permission from EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. Any use not previously authorised shall be deemed as serious incompliance with the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not from EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners who are responsible for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them.
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of their owners, where a single mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility thereto, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation thereof.
5. Exemption of liability
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. is exempt from any type of liability arising from the information published on its website where this information has been manipulated or uploaded by an outside third party.
It is possible to be redirected to third-party web content from the website. As EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. cannot always control the content entered by third parties on their respective websites, it accepts no liability with regard to said content. In any event, it shall immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, immediately removing redirection to said website and making the relevant authorities aware of the content in question.
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. is not liable for the information and content stored on, by way of example but not limited to, fora, chats, blog makers, comments, social networks or any other media that enables third parties to publish content independently on the website of EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. . Nevertheless, and in compliance with what is set out in current Information Society regulations, it is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces collaborating actively to remove or, where applicable, block all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights, morals and public order. Where users deem that there is any web content that may fall under this category, they are kindly asked to notify the website administrator immediately.
This website had been reviewed and tested to ensure it works correctly. In principle, correct operation can be ensured 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Nonetheless, EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. does not rule out the possibility that there may be some programming errors or force majeure events, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
EDUCA BORRAS S.A.U. thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. The Comments section is a channel through which all users can take part.
If you would like to take part in our blogs, you have to accept the following rules:
- Users Responsibilities. By taking part in online blogs you are wholly responsible for the messages that you post, guaranteeing that EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. does not bear any liability in the event of any complaints made in this respect.
If messages contain any material that is protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, users must ensure that they are the owners of this material or have obtained the authorisation from the owner to publish it on the Blogs.
EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. is exempt from any claims made by third parties in relation to this concept.
- Before publishing a message, users shall select the right blog. Messages that do not fit in with the theme of the blog may be deleted. The publication of promotions or links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any other direct or indirect advertising material or any type of comment that is unsuitable for the theme of the blog is prohibited.
- Users must respect other users at all times. Users must show tolerance and respect for other users in their messages and opinions. Any messages that are considered to contravene the rights of third parties or affect the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
- EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. reserves the right to reproduce, modify or disseminate messages published on online blogs under the appropriate terms and channels without paying the user any type of compensation.
- EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. is not responsible for the material published on the online blogs, and cannot guarantee the truth or reliability of any of the information published therein. Users are responsible for the content of the messages and information they post.
- EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. cannot guarantee the availability or continuance of the online blog service, and may modify, suspend or remove it from the internet at any time, with no prior warning.
- If users are affected by illegal actions or suspect that an online blog is being used inappropriately by other users, they can report this to EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U., using the email address email@example.com, including the text “blog moderator” in the subject line so that EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U.can moderate or delete any such entries.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the EDUCA BORRAS, S.A.U. missing pieces service:
Requests for missing pieces may only be submitted using the appropriate form in the customer service section on www.educaborras.com and/or www.puzzlepassion.com.
To request a missing piece you must complete the registration form, specify the coordinates for the pieces and identify the puzzle using the registration number.
This number consists of eleven digits which appear on one of the box sides. The format is: _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ This registration number consists of two parts. The first five numbers are the puzzle’s product reference number and the second six numbers indicate the puzzle’s edition. This number is mandatory to replace missing pieces.
Once your request has been received correctly you will receive an e-mail with a reference number so you can check the status of your request on the customer service section of our website www.educaborras.com.
The confirmation e-mail will include the approximate delivery date.
Requests for missing pieces are processed by order of receipt.
The missing pieces service is available for the following puzzles:
Editions of puzzles of 500 or more pieces manufactured up until 31/12/16 with the missing piece identification number on the side of the box or on the sheet included inside boxes of large puzzles.
Editions of puzzles of 3,000 or more pieces manufactured after 1/1/17 with the missing piece identification number on the side of the box or on the sheet included inside boxes of large puzzles.
There is a limited number of replacement pieces for each puzzle included in the missing pieces service in each of its editions. Once stocks have finished it will not be possible to replace any missing pieces.
Missing pieces will be sent by ordinary mail. Educa Borras SAU shall not be held responsible for any losses, delays or mistakes caused by the mail service of each country, or any incorrect or incomplete addresses or any other reasons which may affect the normal operation of this service.
The missing pieces service is free and available worldwide.
For the purposes of the provisions of current data protection legislation, information contained in the CVs sent to us are essential for processing applications, and the owners of this information agree that their personal data and data contained in their CVs, including their email address, may be stored in the file owned by EDUCA BORRAS S.A.U., in order to study and/or execute this application and for a personalised or segmented analysis thereof.
EDUCA BORRAS, SAU is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the interested party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of processing: to involve the interested party in the personnel hiring processes, with the applicant’s profile being analysed in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the Company.
Legitimisation: The processing of the CV and personal data is based on the consent granted by the interested party by accepting this form.
Record of CVs: we inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your curriculum vitae, thus no CVs shall be accepted sent via any other means.
Criteria regarding the saving of your data: they shall be saved for a maximum period of one year, after which that data shall be deleted with a guarantee of absolute confidentiality regarding both the processing and subsequent destruction. In this respect, following the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue to participate in the Company’s selection processes, we ask you to re-send your CV.
Updating data: In the event of any modifications to your data, we ask you to inform us as soon possible in writing, in order to keep your data duly up-to-date.
Communicating data: you data may be processed and/or communicated to the company (the address of which can be found on this page), during the period of time your CV is kept and for the same purposes as stated above.
The Interested Party’s rights:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right to access, rectify, port and delete your data and to limit or oppose their processing.
– Right to submit a claim to the Control Authority (agpd) if you deem that processing infringes applicable legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights: EDUCA BORRAS, SAU. c/ Osona, 1 08192 SANT QUIRZE DEL VALLES (BARCELONA).
9. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction